PAYMENT OF ORDER
- Full payment is required for all goods.
- No order shall be placed prior to The Wedding HQ receiving a 50% non-refundable 1st Payment. The Wedding HQ holds no responsibility if a gown is discontinued prior to the 50% 1st payment being paid.
- No gown or accessory is guaranteed until the 50% 1st payment has been paid and the order made.
- Customers are required to pay a 50% non-refundable 1st payment on the date of ordering all bridal gowns, bridesmaids gowns and accessories. Sale gown purchases are to be paid in full at time of purchase.
- Final payment is due when your gown or accessory arrives in store irrespective of how far away this date is from your wedding date.
- Alterations shall not commence until the gown has been paid for in full.
- No goods may be removed from the premises until full payment of the order has been fulfilled. In cases where a cheque is paid, goods will not be released until the cheque has been cleared by the bank, which could take up to ten working days.
- ALL GOWNS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF THE WEDDING HQ UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL.
- Customers should retain their sales invoice and any other receipts as proof of purchase and be sure to have read this TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOTICE and fully understand its requirements.
- The Wedding HQ has such terms to protect its business regardless of your circumstance.
- Any monies paid are not refundable or transferable to other orders. Once goods have been ordered you have no right to simply change your mind (Sale of Goods Act 1979).
- All gowns are to be tried on and the balance settled within 21 days of your gowns arrival at The Wedding HQ.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Customers who cancel their sales contract are not entitled to a refund of any monies already paid up to and including the cancellation date.
- Please be aware that once gowns are ordered The Wedding HQ have made a commitment with the supplier and this cannot be cancelled.
- In the event of a wedding being cancelled regardless of ANY circumstance, the balance becomes payable immediately and all goods must be collected. Failure to do so forfeits the right of the customer to the goods. Costs will still be incurred to The Wedding HQ, regardless of any circumstance.
- All sale gowns and accessories are sold as seen and cannot be returned or any monies refunded.
- For reasons of hygiene ALL accessories, which have been removed from the premises once paid for cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- If customers do not collect their goods within 6 weeks after the wedding date then the contract will be deemed cancelled without any further notification and any monies paid will not be refunded. Gowns will be put into the shops stock to be re-sold.
- If the balance of the dress has not been paid within 8 weeks of The Wedding HQ contacting you to say your gown has arrived in store, and no other arrangement has been agreed, the contract will be deemed cancelled without any further notification and any monies paid will not be refunded. Gowns will be put into the shops stock to be re-sold.
- Gowns are ordered in standard sizes. Please be aware that gown sizes are different to that of high street sizes. Please note that gowns are made to order and are not made to measure!
- After an order has been placed, The Wedding HQ cannot and will not accept any responsibility in respect of any changes which may occur in the customers size and body shape.
- The Wedding HQ offers a fitting and alterations service, but it is an independent service to the boutique provided by a fully experienced and competent alterations specialist.
- Alterations costs are not included in the cost of your gown however this service is available in store.
- Regrettably, The Wedding HQ cannot provide an exact delivery date for orders, but customers can expect their first fitting to be carried out approximately 8 weeks before the wedding, unless the order is for a short order or late order, in which case first fittings may be carried out during the week of the wedding and possibly even the day before.
- Fittings and alterations work may be carried out elsewhere if required, customers are not obliged to use the services provided by The Wedding HQ.
- All items must be paid for in full before any alteration work can take place.
- Customers are asked to make themselves available for all fittings and alterations when reasonably required and should be prepared to attend for at least four fittings.
- Please note that if customers have a significant change in body shape or weight following the sales order being placed it is their responsibility to inform The Wedding HQ as soon as possible.
- It is not policy to take in gowns by any more than one dress size (maximum 2”) as this could adversely affect the style and look of the gown. It is at the customers risk if more than this is required to be taken in
- Letting out of all gowns is also not advisable and is at the risk of the customer should they decide on this requirement for their gown.
- Advice taken from the alteration specialist is also taken at the customers own risk and personal choice, the specialist cannot be held responsible for any decisions made about the alteration of any garment which are deemed unsatisfactory after any alterations are completed, if the customer requested them.
- Fitting days may be restricted to certain days due to the nature of the specialist being independent to the store. Customers will be advised on booking their fittings as to when the specialist is available. Every endeavour will be made to accommodate the customer’s requirements.
- Customers are advised that if they do not require the alterations service provided in store and wish to take their garments elsewhere that they inform the store as soon as they have decided. The Wedding HQ will not be held responsible for alterations having to be done by another specialist too close to the wedding date.
- If the sales order is for a ‘RUSH ORDER’ or late order, first fittings may be carried out during the week of the wedding and possibly even the day before. Please be aware a premium will be charged for any alterations required for this type of order.
- During fittings, shoes and underwear must be the ones intended for the wedding day. We will recommend the amount of alterations to gowns, but if the client insists on a fit tighter than recommended, we will not be responsible. Equally, we accept no responsibility for gowns not fitting when collected due to client body changes (see sizing section) or any other reason beyond our control.
- Any gowns purchased from another store and brought to be altered at The Wedding HQ will incur a handling fee of £5.00 per Bridesmaid and £25 per wedding gown plus the cost of the alteration. Prices on application.
- Gowns can be steamed at customer’s request, at their own risk.
- Turnaround times for alterations may change depending on and time of year and may be subject to change at any time.
NON-COLLECTION OF GOODS
- If customers do not collect their goods within 6 weeks after the wedding date then the contract will be deemed cancelled without any further notification and any monies paid will not be refunded.
- Gowns will be put into the shops stock to be re-sold.
- The Wedding HQ is not able to guarantee the colour matching of individual bridesmaids unless the order for all garments is placed all on the same order date.
- Colour matching is more difficult when garments are ordered at different dates. There will be a better chance that all the garments will match if cut from the same fabric roll.
- The Wedding HQ is unable to guarantee fabric swatch matches with in store garments due to fabric changes.
- Swatches should be regarded as indication only.
- This applies to all fabrics, laces, beading, and any other trimmings or embellishments.
- Should the store breach its obligations under this agreement its liability is limited to any direct loss incurred by the customer arising from such breach.
- The Wedding HQ will NOT be liable for any breaches caused by circumstances outside The Wedding HQ’s control, including, but not restricted to acts of god, war, riot, terrorism, malicious damage, fire, flood or storm.
- It may be prudent to look at wedding insurance cover for complete peace of mind.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED ABOVE DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT THE CUSTOMERS STATUTORY RIGHTS.
GDPR Privacy Notice
What is a privacy notice?
The Purpose of the privacy notice is to explain how your information may be used. It details why we collect information and with whom we share it.
Why is your information collected?
The Wedding HQ, are a data collector for the purpose of having contact details in order to contact you regarding your order purchase.
What information is collected?
Information that may be collected includes:
Name of the bride, bridesmaid, or groom. Name of the person paying for said order. Telephone number, home address, email address and social media contact details.
How we use this information
We use your Personal Data, either alone or in combination with other information, so that we can provide, enhance and personalise our service.
The following are examples of ways that we may use your Personal Data:
- To provide you with the best customer experience possible.
- To provide the products and services you requested, respond to your questions, and carry out the transactions that you have requested.
- To communicate with you regarding order updates, offers, and promotions.
- For our internal purposes (such as research to improve our services, and communications)
How we store information
Your information is securely stored away so that it cannot be accessed by anybody other than those authorised by The Wedding HQ e.g, members of staff, accountant, suppliers. The required information will only be shared that is relevant to the purpose.
By placing you order you are agreeing to opt in and that you are happy for us to store your personal information. We may store your information in accordance with our accounts records for up to 7 years.
Our site may contain links to other websites or third parties such as social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for your use of such websites.
Opting out of data use
- a) Personal data
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us. If you do not wish for us to store your personal details, unfortunately we cannot enter into a contract with you.
- b) Cookies and personalised ads
You can manage the cookies stored on your computer, or turn them off completely, through your browser settings. Be aware that this may affect your browsing experience or even prevent you from using certain services such as those with a secure login, which require cookies to be set in order to work.
All modern browsers will let you change your cookie settings to give you broad control over whether cookies can be set or not. You can also opt out of seeing personalised ads using Google.
You may also adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your settings on the platform.
Changes to this policy